A Leading Cosmetics, Beauty, and Wellness Brand in Nigeria due to expansion is recruiting for the post of Sales Representatives/Beauty Advisor, for her Skin Care and Fragrance stores in Lagos State. The sales Representative/Beauty Advisor is responsible among other things to ensure that the company’s customers are attended to promptly and that the fragrance/ skincare store is optimally operational. The candidate must be smart, able to multi-task, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Approach every customer with an enthusiastic and welcoming attitude.
- Listen to identify customer needs and communicate with customers in a friendly and polite manner.
- Utilize opportunities to upsell and/or link sell other products in addition to or to complement customers’ initial purchases.
- Ensure continuous development in the area of product knowledge and skills update to be able to correctly prescribe products to customers.
- Consult knowledgeably with customers and seek opportunities for referrals while ensuring the customer returns for repeat patronage.
- Ensure clients and customers receive excellent service at ALL times.
- Anticipate customers’ needs and ensure they are satisfied as soon as possible also deal with customer inquiries and requests promptly and efficiently. Make sure requests outside areas of authority are referred immediately to an appropriate person and follow through to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure dissatisfied customers are acknowledged immediately and attended to without delay.
- Introduce the company’s client registry to every customer and ensure the client database is up to date.
- Schedule consultations with clients for makeup services or to inform them about new products and/or upcoming product launches.
- The document looks by taking photos and writing that can be referred to by other retail artists for future use.
- Ensure appropriate actions are taken to minimize unpleasant side effects from the use of makeup tools and/or techniques
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand business requirements.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's Degree (BSc) in any discipline
- This position is open preferably to female candidates
- Applicants that have not completed their NYSC will not be considered.
- Not more than 28years of age
- Candidate must be a smart and fast leaner
- Good customer relations skill
- Ability to stand for a long time on the shop floor to sell products
- Experience is not required but experience in Fragrance, Skin Care role related, or make-up will be an added advantage.
Remuneration: NGN 65, 000 (For non-experience in skincare) Other benefits include; Pension, HMO, Bonus, and Other sales incentives
Location: Lagos State(Victoria Island and Trade fair)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.