- Interact with customers to drive revenue and resolve issues
- Assist in inventory and account reconciliation.
- Assist and compile all sales weekly and monthly report
- Create a datasheet of all products at the warehouse for monthly stock keeping
- Maintain relationships with existing clients
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets the customer's needs.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
- Selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers
- Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
- Proven experience in the Job role
- 2 years direct sales experience
- Experience in sales and bookkeeping
- Academic qualification of either an OND/HND in any relevant discipline;
- Should be proficient in the English language
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Expected Hours of Work:
Hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5 pm
- Transport Allowance of N30,000 per month payable in equal weekly installment
- 2.5% - 5% commission on sales depending on product type.
- Ibadan, Oyo State