• Support the development of sales and operations strategy, understand priorities and execute operational plans.
• Optimize sales and operational efficiency through innovative thinking, process improvement and system enhancements and best practice sharing
• Engage and work with aligned operations teams and lines of business to more effectively achieve data needs and analysis results.
• Manage multiple concurrent projects and initiate, drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
• Apply quantitative analysis and data visualization to tell the story behind the numbers.
• Ability to understand, create, and deliver top-quality, audience-appropriate communication.
• Assist the sales team in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies to implement data enrichment processes to improve sales team’s performance.
• Develop and maintain sales analytics reports and dashboards to provide actionable insights that support data-driven decision-making for the sales and executive leadership teams.
• Drive process improvement and manage all aspects of CRM including workflow, reporting, data integrity and maintenance.
• Process orders and support sales teams with planning and operational tasks.
• Apply data cleansing techniques to improve the quality and accuracy of contacts and accounts databases and develop processes and methods for acquiring net new names to our database
• Proficiency Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft Office Applications.
• Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com or similar CRM system.
• Proven Ability to work and interact in a fast-paced environment and comfortable with requirement to multi-task
• Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proven experience in developing, building and delivering quantitative metrics in a business context preferred.
• BS degree in a technical or business-oriented field
• 1-2 years of strong analytical and problem solving experience working in sales operations, business analyst role, process improvement ,and/or program/project management, preferably at a high-tech or software company.