Academic/Professional: BSC Qualification (Minimum 2:2). Additional Professional Qualification is an advantage - CFA, ACCA, ACA, Chartered Wealth Manager, LLB
Work Experience: Relationship Management Experience- Entry-level to 2 years. Financial Services Industry particularly in Private Banking, Wealth Management etc. Business Strategy / Consulting
Skills and Competencies:
▪ Confidence, Excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills.
▪ Good Knowledge of Investment and Insurance Products.
▪ Capability to understand and explain complex information simply and clearly.
▪ Ability to network and establish relationships with clients.
▪ Research and analytical skills.
▪ Negotiation and influencing skills as well as determination and tenacity.
▪ Ability to work in a team.
▪ Proactive Nature.
▪ Time management skills.
▪ Customer service skills and Solutions driven mind-set.
▪ Self -motivation and organization.
▪ Good level of numeracy and IT Skills
▪ Target-driven mindset.
▪ Discretion and an understanding of the need for client confidentiality
▪ Act as Financial Adviser/ Relationship Manager to HNI Clients.
▪ Supervise and closely monitor the activities of team members with the support of the team lead.
▪ Markets and sells AXA MANSARD products and services to High Networth Individuals (HNIs).
▪ Ensure the development of an active prospect list as well as sign-on of HNIs to the AXA Mansard.
▪ Cross-sells and Up-sells additional products and services to existing customers
▪ Identifying and closing investment and insurance opportunities in all aspects of the customers’ lives e.g. business insurance products for HIPs and HNIs who are business owners
▪ Ensure all customer data and transactions history is complete, and up to date on all platforms
▪ Participates in product development, repackaging and customization as it relates to the team’s target market
▪ Provides market intelligence for product improvement/development to relevant teams in the company
▪ Support in planning and executing events targeted towards High-Income Persons (HIPs) and High Networth Individuals (HNIs)
▪ Effectively identifies and analyses the financial needs of clients
▪ Responsible for the preparation of proposals
▪ Processes transactions for sales made and liaises with operations teams to ensure turn-around-timesfor the unit are maintained
▪ Prepares weekly, monthly and quarterly activities reports.
▪ Carry out any other assignment that might be delegated by the Team Lead