- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about the study options available to them.
- Give explicit counsel on study destinations.
- Fill in the customer knowledge gap and provide solutions.
- Submit properly completed applications to the admissions team.
- Enter and update customer information on the CRM.
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation; be a good ambassador of the brand.
- Increase market share monthly. You will be solely responsible for the success of your assigned market.
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
- Upload and guard student information.
- Come up with new strategies/proposals weekly on how to develop the markets.
- At least 2 years experience
- The ideal candidate should be Customer Service oriented.
- The Ideal Candidate should be female not more than 25 years
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to digest information and deliver in detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
Salary: NGN 100,000- 150,000 plus a commission structure