We are looking to hire a sales officer to sell packaged garri products to supermarkets, distributors, and other channels.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Key Distributor management to deliver positive ROI.
- Ensure efficient service to drive sales and profitability
- Retail account management and creation.
- Managing outlets-ensure proper servicing, settling disputes, handling complaints, communicating trade promotions and consumer promotions,
- Overseeing merchandising and managing payment terms.
- Develop Distribution-add new markets, new outlets, new beats, new yarns, handcarts, trikes, and bikes.
- Meet secondary sales volume and target for the territory.
- Weekly market visits to ensure the product is available in the markets.
- Possess a university degree, in any discipline, preferably in Business Administration.
- Possess 2 - 3 years of experience within a reputable/ multinational company.
- Be a computer expert, especially in MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Have strong numerical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Be a team player with the ability to drive the team to unsurpassed success.
- Be mobile and willing to be flexible in terms of location.
Remuneration:NGN 80,000 monthly and commission if you meet the target
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.