We are looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Creating informative presentations; Presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibitions, trade shows, and conferences
- Coordinating business generation activities
- Responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
- Maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Meeting or exceeding sales targets /goals.
- Initiating strategic sessions with management and manufacturers on possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable purchase options.
- Analyzing competitors' products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
- Technical proposal and report writing
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and implementation.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills