1. To develop the Company’s portfolio and grow the company’s market share across all Liability & Accident portfolios and support sales activities in the Financial Services Team.
2. To manage relationships in the Financial Institution sector effectively and render efficient service delivery to customers, from the onboarding process to claims settlement.
Academic/Professional: Relevant first degree in any discipline. MSc/MBA/ACII/ACIIN will be an added advantage
Work experience: 3 – 4 years’ sales/operations experience in the Financial Services Sector.
• Identifies and establishes a business relationship with Financial Institutions.
• Prospecting of major clients within the Financial Services.
• Customer relationship management
• Maintains the database of existing and prospective customers
• Creating Value Added services for clients
• Reconciliation of Clients’ Accounts and Receivables’ management
• Preparation of submission to Tender Bids.
• Prepares daily, weekly & monthly reports on business activities
• Contributes to the preparation and monitoring of the Team’s budget.
• Relationship Management with brokers
• Carry out any other assignment that might be delegated by the Team Lead and the Group Head from time to time.
• Good knowledge of insurance business and products
• Good communication skills (Oral & Written)
• Good understanding of financial statement analysis and reporting
• Very good selling and relationship management capabilities
• Target-driven mindset.
• Discretion and an understanding of the need for client confidentiality.