The role involves Sales & Marketing and Customer Relationship Management. Helma Books publishes and sells educational books for kindergarten and nursery classes to schools in Lagos State and across Nigeria at large.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Preferably be female
- Must have a minimum of HND or equivalent
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC posting and not be older than 30years.
- Must have at least 1 year of experience post NYSC and should be able to work in a team and mature enough to work with minimum supervision.
- Experience in a sales-related field will be an advantage.
- Must be fluent in both spoken and written English and have a confident disposition
- Should preferably reside in an area with easy access to Ikeja for ease of commuting to and from work.
- Should be a fast learner and driven to excel on the job.