- Identifying leads,
- Educating prospects on products through calls, trainings, and presentations,
- Providing existing customers with exceptional support.
- Handle the sales, any exhibitions and think up of sales and marketing plans for more sales of the products
- Scale the business upwards so our products are known and accessible in all major supermarkets and extend to other states
- Create and implement sales and marketing strategies for the company
- The best Marketing Executives understand the importance of strong customer service, have a knack for closing deals and are self-assured.
- At least 2 years experience,
- A minimum academic qualification of an OND in Business or a related field.
- Ability to achieve sales targets according to agreed timelines.
- Ability to prepare and execute sales action plans and strategies
- 100% knowledge about the company, its products, goals.
- Ability to market healthy food products
- Must be computer literate
- Must be able to think independently, know the product, and be good with closing sales
Remuneration and Benefits:
- A very attractive income,
- Pension and retirement benefits,
- Transportation allowance,
- Group life and accident cover benefits,
- HMO for employees,
- Continuous Training and Development.