- Initiate and build new/existing investment relationship with customers for the purpose of generating sales for the company
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences.
- Engage assets managers and high net worth individuals on available investment opportunities in the company
- Good understanding of risk management and ability to engage customers on same.
- Generate reports on the real estate market trends and proffer best business solutions for the company.
- Assess risk/return trade-offs in guidelines.
- Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements.
Required Skills, Knowledge & Competencies:
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in the real estate, banking, insurance or financial services sector
- Evidence of having a good customer base on existing job for quick wins
- Good Communication, networking and social skills
- Knowledge of investment portfolio strategy, banking, and financial instruments.
- General knowledge of regulatory reporting requirements for investments and other financial instruments.
- Advanced analytical, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy