§ Oversee the promotion of property sales
§ Meet with prospects and clients interested in properties to offer them deals
§ Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property
§ Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received
§ Act as intermediaries liaising between the company and prospective buyers to facilitate property deals
§ Provide periodic reports to company management on sales operations and generated returns
§ Conduct surveys to identify the price of competing properties on the housing market
§ Proffer recommendations to buyers and refer them to property consultants who provide legal and mortgage services
§ Monitor the property market to identify individuals with interest in property to convince them and secure a brokering deal
§ Maintain contact with clients to have an opening to discuss future business prospects
§ Participate in seminars, conferences, and events to improve on existing job knowledge and expand personal networks.
- An outgoing and likable personality.
- Confident and authoritative speaker.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- A high degree of self-motivation.
- A passion for selling and result orientated.
- Ability to communicate with people.
- IT compliant.
- A Team Player
- Ability to listen
- Networking Ability
- Understanding of the local housing market
- Honesty and integrity
- Multitasking Skills
- Communications Skill
- Experience with sales/marketing in the banking sector is an added advantage.