A corporate branding/gifts company with well-versed experience in the production of point of sale, point of purchase material, marketing materials currently seeks several sales & marketing executives to manage its new and existing accounts, while achieving or exceeding company targets.
• Devise marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing product/service awareness and increasing sales and profits.
• Plan, organize and execute marketing and sales programs.
• Device marketing campaigns and activities.
• Generate leads and drive sales.
• Gather and report customer intelligence or competitive analysis for the marketing team.
• Support all company initiatives, give actionable feedback, share best practices, and serves as an advocate and information source for the company.
• Manage marketing budgets.
• Attend trade shows and events to market products.
• Excellent customer service delivered to the customers and prospects
• Keep abreast of industry trends competition, and new opportunities.
• Develop an understanding of product/service lines and value chain.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
• B.sc/HND in Marketing or business-related course
• Minimum of two-five years in a Sales/Marketing role.