- 5+ PQE professional experience within sales / foreign exchange/ import and export operations/ business development / account management;
- Bachelor's Degree in finance/business management/ trade (alternative degrees can be considered, subject to the proven 5+ years of professional experience in the indicated fields).
- Strong relationships/client base within import/export operators, brokerage companies, foreign exchange, and financial service companies;
- Confident knowledge of the financial service industry in Nigeria and its practical aspects;
- Background knowledge of cryptocurrencies and/or blockchain technology is strongly preferred;
- Proved track record of financial services sales is highly desirable;
- Start-up mentality and entrepreneurial spirit;
- No visa support offered;
- Ready to work in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Entrepreneurial spirit;
- Strong negotiator;
- To approach and pitch prospect new partners (brokers, import and export operators, businesses interested in FX services) in Nigeria;
- Lead the negotiations from scratch and till the signing of a service agreement with them;
- Act as the main contact point in the communication flow between HQ and a client;
- To identify and establish partnerships with key players in the cryptocurrency market and import/export in Nigeria;
- To build relationships with potential clients and partners in order to get access to new business opportunities and collaborations;
- Drive revenue progression and grow the firm's customer base by meeting/exceeding sales targets;
- Work collaboratively with internal teams building strong stakeholder relationships, and ensure all strategies are aligned, and goals are being achieved;
- To meet deadlines and revenue goals according to the Company’s business plan.
- Thorough understanding of import and export operations, FOREX market, Brokerage services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, presentation, and attention to detail-
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to work remotely without supervision.
- Ability to lead, multitask and liaise with multiple departments and clients.
- Ability to effectively use technology to achieve results.
- Client-focused with the ability to build excellent working relationships.
- Ability to influence decision-making.
- Ability to provide international standard service.