Our Real Estate company is a bullish firm that specializes in affordable and high-value real estate assets and properties for her esteemed clients both locally and internationally. We have done this with a crop of a highly motivated team and we now require highly skilled Sales Managers to lead our team and offer satisfactory service to our clients.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Seek clients and notify current clients of new services, products, and features as well as modifications in service.
- Solicit new accounts in the various fields relevant to the company’s target. Reaches expected levels of sales.
- Coordinate and schedule presentations and other associated business development activities.
- Engaging with new partners to seal new deals, contracts, and offers as a representative of the firm and follow up on all prospects to finalize the partnership deals
- Handles sales and marketing for the organization’s operations.
- Develops and maintains accounts with small and medium-sized companies, other institutions, etc.
- Coordinates and schedules presentations and other associated business development activities.
- Acquires outside partners to market the company’s offerings and/or execute them.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
- Explain to prospective clients the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
- Respond to the client's queries regarding the products in a timely fashion.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate a high volume of prospective clients.
- Manage customer calls and appointments effectively for new opportunities.
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different offices.
- Supervise the client relationship management database and utilize it to manage customer contacts and mailing lists.
- Hire, train, and guide the marketing and business development associates.
- A degree in any Business, Marketing, or any related field [but with a passion for Sales and Business Development]
- At least 4 years of experience as a Business Development Executive in Real Estate with demonstrable track records.
- Ability to make sales presentations and sales pitches to target audiences
- Good ability for negotiations and getting vision across to prospective clients
- Good looking and full of energy.
- Effective communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a large client base.
- Ability to consistently meet periodic goals.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.