- Willingness and availability for training and mentorship.
- Present, promote and sell business/investment/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective partners.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and partner relationships.
- Reach out to personal and partner leads through cold calling and recommendation calls.
- Expedite the resolution of partners’ problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
- Supply management with reports on partner’s needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- 1 - 2 years related work experience or possess a strong and ambitious/burning desire to learn, unlearn and relearn.
- A good BSc or HND in Business, Management, Communications, etc
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Powerpoint and zoom.
- Familiarity with Partner Relationship Management practices along with the ability to build productive and duplicable business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and the target is driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Up to N500,000 subject to meeting agreed to targets.
Location: Must be resident on the island in Lagos.