· Lead the thinking on overall strategy, business model, consumer initiatives, brand planning and budget management.
· Lead the innovation & launch agenda across the organization.
Develop annual and
project specific brand promotion plans and handle participation at various
Concept and Product Development:
· Lead concept development process.
· Manage the brand communication and product strategy from inception to delivery of the brand and ensure that each brand measures up to the overall consumer positioning and segment goals.
Define and direct
marketing programs for demand creation, lead generation and interface for lead
tracking and management
· Lead commercialization and revenue generation of new and ongoing projects.
events within budgetary allocations.
· Focus on multiple channels for marketing including social media etc.
Handle appropriate media selection for
advertising new product launch campaigns.
Collaboration and Team Management:
· Keep the team aligned to overall objectives, monitor their performance and ensure that they consistently achieve set goals
· Provide guidance to the team leads based on own experience and industry knowledge and support skills/ capability building
· Consistently work with the peers towards the overall business objectives and ensure a smooth customer experience
and retention of the team
Skills: Creativity and writing skills, Strategic thinking and data-driven decision making, Sound understanding of consumer mindset; Ability to engage with key stakeholders within the organization; Ability to work in a fluid and rapidly changing environment
Experience Required: 5-7 years of real estate sales experience. Demonstrate the ability to manage a team and meet designated target.
Job level: Manager
Employment type: Full-time
Salary Range: N200,000- 250,0000 monthly (50% of salary tied to performance)
Minimum Qualification: BSc