Represents our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings and research clients’ needs, and identify how our solutions meet them Achieve the company’s objectives through effective planning, setting sales, and goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Creates and executes a strategic sales plan that expands customer base and extends global reach
- Meets with potential clients and grows long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs
- Tracks, analyzes and communicates key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
- Recruits salespeople, set objectives, trains, and coaches, and monitors performance, ensuring assigned tasks and responsibilities are fulfilled
- Identifies knowledge gaps within the team and develop a plan to fulfill them
- Oversees the sales team to ensure company quotas and standards are met by holding daily check-ins with the team to set objectives for the day and monitor progress regularly
- Manages month-end and year-end close processes
- Reviews and analyzes sales and operational records and reports; use data to project sales, determine profitability and targets, and identify potential new markets.
- Resolves customer complaints, staffing problems, and other issues that may interfere with efficient sales operations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills with proven negotiation skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Deep understanding of CRM systems and best practices.
- Ability to travel at least 20% of the time
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.