The right candidate will build business relationships with key accounts and manage sales & marketing activities for Cloud Energy. He/she must understand the renewable energy and appliances business and market needs, as well as the competitive environment to build a network of accounts that would give the brand the leading edge in all trade channels
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:6 years
- Motivate high-performing sales teams, and lead them to generate leads, hit and exceed revenue forecasts, and ultimately meet customer needs.
- Develop the template (s) for product merchandising based on set visibility standards.
- Develop long-term plans to build strong business relationships with key players in the channel.
- Develop enduring partner business relationships based on competence and responsive partner support in line with Cloud Energy’s GBP.
- Maintain solid partner business intelligence.
- Ensures the field sales team is well structured and trained with the required skill set and work tools to win in trade.
- Determine annual unit and gross profit plans by creating and implementing marketing strategies and analyzing trends and results.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.