- Generate sales in laboratory testing in Food, Pharmaceuticals, Research, Environmental (Water, Waste water& Soil), FMCG, Oil & Gas Industries (minimum 15 million /month)
- Follow and maximize sales margins on a continuous basis and keep track of client’s accounts.
- Develop and sell training and consulting services to customers.
- Identify client demands and suggest new growth opportunities for a new range of Services.
- Take charge and follow key accounts directly.
- Regularly participate in exhibitions and conferences.
- Prepare and manage departmental budget.
- Oversees the overall sales and operational performance of the Laboratory department and report to the management.
- At least 5-7 years experience in sales and Laboratory management
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree in Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pure, and Applied Chemistry or in related field
- Minimum Professional Qualification Required: IPAN Membership is an added advantage.
- Excellent existing network in Nigerian Market
- Extensive experience with laboratory sales
- Supervision and Leadership skill
- Good presentation skill
- Good Listening skill
- Excellent persuasive and negotiation ability
- Excellent communication skill
- Excellent customer relationship management
- Managing conflicting priorities
- Creative problem solving
- Managing Budgets
- Team Player
- Ability to make decisions.