- The job is to drive and achieve sales of the hygiene business products and services in assigned customer segments and defined geographical territory.
- To develop existing as well as new customers, trends analysis and to monitor consumption, technological and demographic factors so that opportunities may be capitalized and effects of competitive activities may be minimized.
- To build effective customer relationships and win the confidence of customers as a trusted supplier.
- The job requires you to be on the field most of your time and meet customers, identify business opportunities.
- To develop a sales plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales, goals, and profitability in consultation with the Business Director.
- Well exposed to B2B and Institutional Sales.
- Bachelors in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering. Any management diploma and degree shall be an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales with minimum 2 years of latest experience in selling products to Institutions (Hospital, Corporate House, Hotels, Malls, Banks, Universities etc).
- Must have handled a minimum of 3-5 direct reporters at the managerial level.
- Excessive travelling is required in and around Nigeria.
- As per the need of the business, the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Duties include the following, measurable in terms of time, cost, quality, or quantity.
- Sales Strategy – To achieve sales plan and budget along with business objective through identification and tapping new business opportunities; with profit responsibility.
- To drive the process in accordance with applicable SOP's and policies.
- Day to Day Management - To travel rigorously across the territory to increase market presence, customer base and increase sales volume.
- To identify market potential, develop customer relations, and guide the team to follow the same.
- To facilitate the sales team in processing leads, logistics, and distribution of the material to the customers.
- To train the team on product and application trials, guide them on their visit itineraries to gain maximum productivity out of the team.
- To supervise sales team effectively to ensure maximum productivity out of the team.
- Customer Relationship -To develop a new customer base and sustain the existing business by regular customer meetings, territory visits, conducting various customer trials, and managing effective customer intimacy.
- To facilitate FRT/ART in building accurate profiling for the customer to explore new business opportunities and the right product promotion.
- Key Accounts - To focus actively on Key Accounts and seek support from various functional teams/management where appropriate to ensure the prompt solution to their satisfaction.
- Projects tracking on a continuous basis to Judge the market potential for key products and striving to widen the customer base through extensive research.
- To build accurate and detailed profiling for the key accounts to explore new business opportunities.
- Sales Targets - To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities, and pinpoint bottleneck areas to further increase sales volume, market share, and profitability
- Sales Growth - To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities, and pinpoint bottleneck areas to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability.
- Budget - To prepare and recommend sales budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget to ensure business alignment.
- Reporting - To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.