- Supervising the activities of the Sales Administrator, FMCG & Education.
- Responsible for meeting and surpassing the set sales targets (goals and objectives) of the company in the FMCG & Education industry through effective planning and budgeting.
- Responsible for putting forth strategies and techniques necessary for achieving sales targets.
- Responsible for mapping potential customers and generating leads and new opportunities for the company; while keeping necessary sales data and records for reference.
- Responsible for brand promotion within the FMCG & Education Industry.
- Responsible for managing the entire sales pipeline i.e. managing the sales process from order to invoicing; this is achieved by interacting with all relevant departments within the Company.
- Responsible for Customer Relationship Management i.e. managing, maintaining, and improving relationships with the Customers in the FMCG & Education industry
- Responsible for providing management with appropriate reporting on sales achievement
- Up to date and accurate management of the sales software as it relates to FMCG & Education
- Generating periodic reports of overall activities with his sales territory
Educational Qualification: BSc or HND in Science Related Field
Work Experience: Minimum of 5 years - sales in related industry
- Ability to sell scientific solutions
- Good Negotiation
- Supervisory and Leadership
- Managing projects
- Good Listening and Communication ability
- Excellent presentation skill
- Good persuasive ability
- Managing Budgets
- Managing conflicting priorities
- Creative problem solving
- Ability to make decisions.