- Support in providing a strategic sales leadership, in line with the overall cooperate strategy.
- Prepare and monitor the execution of the annual marketing plans and budgets.
- Establish key relationships with customers and agencies based on industry segment to ensure maximum exposure and increase in revenue.
- Ensure all opportunities are taken to promote products/solutions to current and prospective customers.
- Monitor competitor activity in terms of customer experience, pricing, their alliances, credibility and advice management accordingly.
- Ensure that agreements with clients/sales opportunities are executed.
- Meet sales target and ensure target of sales team members are met.
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration, Sales or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a business development/sales role.
- Strategic/Persuasive approach to sales.
- Ability to work equally on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure.
- Excellent leadership and communication skill.