We are in process of hiring a Agro Commodity Sales Manager (Preferred Indian) to join in Nigeria (Lagos), China (Qingdao-City) & Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City) mainly for Sesame Seeds, Raw Cashew and other Agro Products.
- Develops and initiates selling plan for Agro products like Sesame seeds, Raw Cashew etc. in China (Qingdao City) and in Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City).
- Formulate strategies and plans to win new clients or customers, visits to businesses, emails and other direct marketing campaigns.
- Decide the terms of discounts and special pricing plans
- Track preferences of customers or clients, assign sales people to the territories and establish sales goals and target
- Evaluate performance of sales staff and recommend or instruct on methods of improvement
- Analyze sales statistics, such as volume, gross revenues, sales expenses and capability of purchasers.
- Accountable for gathering, recording, analysing and interpreting the facts about the character, quantity and trend of demand through marketing research and intelligence on sales of products, territories, distributors, seasons.
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved, monthly sales target.
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team, distributors and manage the sales program accordingly
- Provide time to time support to sales associates/agencies as they generate leads and close new deals
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the requirements and future market trends & plan
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
- Develop the clients/customer in above cities and collect intelligence survey of the market
- Develop best method for payment collection and outstanding from the Customers / Buyers.
- Ensure Quality assurance to the customer and inspection procedure of materials arriving from different area checking at destination on arrival of goods.
- Develop new International Buyers & maintain good relations with Existing Buyers of Agro products.
- Provides a rapid and effective response to all buyers for products data, pricing or collaborative work with company.
- Must have direct contact with international buyers in China & Vietnam.
- Manage and develop customer relationships for all products
- Develop accurate demand forecasts and ensures prompt and efficient communication of supply.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant and International Sales Experience in Agro commodities especially in Raw Cashew Nuts and Sesame Seeds
- Good in oral and written communication
Proven ability to lead a team to meet targets.
· Nigeria (Lagos), China (Qingdao City) and Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City)