The Zumtobel Group is an international lighting group and a leading player in the field of innovative lighting solutions and components. With its three internationally established brands, Thorn, Tridonic, and Zumtobel, and its brands, acdc, Reiss, and Zumtobel Group Services, the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive range of products and services.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Developing existing as well as establishing new customer networks to build long-term relationships with a focus on Nigeria
- Develop, Manage and Maintain relations with key Specifiers, Lighting Designer, Architects, End Customers, Contractors, and Distributers in the assigned geographical zone
- Achieving profit and sales targets by managing a constant sales project pipeline - from preparation and negotiation to contract closure
- Monitoring and analyzing the market and competition including identification of new market potential and follow-up of business opportunities
- Bachelor's Degree holder ideally in engineering
- Relevant 5 years of customer-facing experience
- Experienced in B2B sales
- Fluent in English
- Strong commercial & negotiation skills and proven record of profitable long-term business partnerships
- Enthusiastic, highly proactive, and a self-reliant person with great communication & interposed skills
- Ability to travel extensively in Nigeria and Europe and work remotely under stress
Location: The candidate should be based in Lagos
Remuneration: Salary will be based on commission > 1% to 5% (according to the Turn Over) on sales once invoices are paid. However, we will grant a basic salary (to be defined) for the time for the Sales manager to have a proper pipeline & order flow.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.