- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls
- Perform sales Meetings; live demonstrations; prepare proposals; follow up; etc.
- Prepare and work according to a sales forecast for each year
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation
- Business development – partner with companies to sell the product (resellers/ distributors)
- Review payments process and promote the schedule
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products
- Bachelor’s degree in any Business or Technology related field.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to work with MS-Office tools: Word/ Excel/ Outlook
- Creative ideas for increasing sales
- Multi-Tasking and fast delivery
- Good time management and priorities settings