EduMES (Edu Management and E-Learning Solution) is an online Software/Portal that allows owners of K12 and Tertiary schools to easily manage all aspects of school administration. EduMES digitize all of the schools' operations from Management of Academics to E-learning, Finance Management, Communication, Administration, Transportation, and Security/Access Control, etc. We are looking for Sales and Marketing Managers to join our team of high-performing salespersons.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Must be able to prospect/reach out to schools or school owners and scheduling of appointments daily for presentation and closing of sales for the company
- Create awareness and organize events and campaigns about the company’s products and services in your area.
- Recruit, hire, train, lead, mentor, and supervise the number of Sales Executives to meet the set targets in line with the company goals
- Monitor current campaigns, ensuring the team meets deadline and complete necessary tasks
- Must be able to achieve Company Sales Targets/Goals
- A sales manager may also offer the advantage of drawing on his or her knowledge, experience, and contacts to expand the company’s growth
- Implementing strategy
- Ensure the company is communicating the right messaging to attract prospective customers and retain existing ones
- Work together with the sales team and other departments to develop successful strategies
- Create and publish content (online and print) in line with marketing plans to deliver on
- Preparing and presenting daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports to senior management
- Minimum academic qualification of either an OND, ND, or NCE
- 2 - 3 years of work experience
- Has an in-depth understanding of the business and has the passion to lead
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sales and industry expertise
- Business-minded with the ability to understand the dimensions of business strategy, activities, performance, and direction
- Excellent English mastery (speaking/writing)
- Interest and proven ability to innovate in marketing tactics, especially using digital channels
- Excellent writing, public speaking, and presentation skills
- In related discipline is an added advantage.
- Create a long-term income for yourself.
- Company opportunities, benefits, and bonuses
- Learning the marketplace
- You can leverage your existing skills.
- Improve your work-life balance
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.