- May oversee the scheduling, assignments, and daily workflow of subordinates in the department.
- May assist with constructive and timely coaching sessions and performance evaluations.
- Maintain strong relationships with established local and where appropriate international media organizations.
- Establish and strategically build a solid customer base.
- Recruit, train, and motivate a Sales team toward hitting specified sales goals.
- Set team goals and conduct quarterly performance reviews with all team members.
- Provide strong leadership to achieve maximum profitability and growth in conjunction with company goals.
- Strive to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction with all customer interactions.
- Familiar with architectural specifications and construction design elements
- Drive sales through the growth of existing clients
- Generate new business opportunities.
- Master how to get leads and implement a lead generation strategy.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Grow new business and maximize all profit opportunities, ensuring commercial success, by demonstrating the features and benefits of our product to potential customers.
- Prepare, implement and compile data for the strategic sales plan, monthly reports, annual goals, sales budget, forecasts, and other reports as directed/required.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers.
- Visit potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Deliver to the annual budgeted sales.
- Be aware of the competitors and their promotions.
- Develop and deliver credible, competitive, value-plus service to the customer.
- Possess good knowledge of the Real Estate industry, and current market trends and economic factors.
- Possess the ability to effectively listen, communicate and perform diplomacy with internal and external customers in all situations.
- Be knowledgeable of daily Real Estate activities.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Knowledge and application of sales techniques such as building rapport, needs/values selling, negotiating, and closing the sale.
- Prior timeshare experience and flexible prospecting skills
- Strong sales, negotiation, and communication skills
- Ability to work independently combined with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational, multitasking, prioritization, and effective time management skills.
- Good interpersonal and marketing skills, as well as good knowledge of the property market.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality. • Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- BSc Business Administration, or related field required.
- 4 to 6 years of experience in Sales and Business Development
- Experience with data analysis and mining software (Google Analytics)
- Experience in the Real Estate and Property Development Industry
- Experience in managing Real Estate Agents.
- Strong negotiating experience.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Monthly Gross Salary – N250,000 to N350,000
- Employer Pension – 10% in line with the statutory requirements.
- HMO Plan
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Sponsored Specialized Trainings
In addition to our compensation and benefits, you will have the opportunity to work with a global leader. We offer a vibrant culture, great work ambiance, a super-intelligent workforce, and a relaxed dress code. We invest in the development of our diverse workforce. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company. We are also committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunities.