- Initiate and coordinate weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales plan and strategies that will guarantee achievement of target.
- Build a sales team. Recruiting and training new sales staff, assigning specific tasks to other sales staff, and monitoring the team's sales performance.
- Develop and deliver sales pitches to potential clients.
- Driving resolution of customer concerns and answering customers' questions.
- Build sales and revenue pipeline and drive closure of contracts and agreements.
- Maintain positive customer relations.
- Implement sales commission structure.
- Develop marketing and sales strategies to ensure Mumspring's ROI, maximum market penetration and continuous sales opportunities.
- Employing the best possible strategies in improving firm’s client base.
- Efficiently coordinate company resources to ensure optimal and stable output.
- A first degree in Marketing or Communications or related field is required.
- Relevant professional certifications are not compulsory but would be a plus.
- Previous sales experience is required.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft packages.
- Social Media skills
- Networking skills.
- Sales skills.
- Communication skills.
- Relationship management skills.
- Confident, Self Assured and Assertive.