- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships Identify and develop business opportunities for the landscape services.
- Proactively initiate and engage sales calls to new prospects.
- Ensuring hitch-free internal and external customer experience.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts;
- Locates potential business deals by contacting potential customers; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Interface with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth.
- Define and follow up of yearly targets and objectives
- Develop and implement strategies for new services
- Determine new opportunities by analyzing business needs
- Assists in the development of annual sales goals.
- Assists in the completion of monthly targets.
- Develop and deliver the business plans through carrying out research, formulate market analysis and deliver accurate business reports.
- Build referral and lead generation network.