- Maintain and grow business with current and new clients.
- Cover relevant customers with a minimum list of XX outlets to be prepared and carried out always by the sales representative.
- Generate sales in line with annual and quarterly targets for the area of coverage.
- Maintain relationship with existing customers through regular visits as per journey plan.
- Develop new customers
- Collection of payment in line with agreed terms.
- Monitor and report on competitor activities and pricing on weekly basis as per specified format.
- Ensure Value Chain compliance and implementation of Inputs / Schemes.
- Collect sales data and reconcile with ASM / Dealer on a weekly sales and stock position.
- Attend to customer complaints and requests.
- Monitor merchandiser performance and activities
- Provide support to direct customers to sell their stock (re-distribution)
- New Product Development – Ensure company strategies and goals are achieved.
- Ability to spot profitable outlets
- Setting and meeting high objectives.
- Effective communication.
- Exhibit creativity.
- Demonstrate integrity.
- Works well with others.
- Eye for details. Smart and positive outlook.
Knowledge and Skills
Good understanding of Sales
Numerical and analytical skills.
Good computer knowledge
Qualifications / Experience
HND / B.SC Marketing, Humanities, or similar discipline.
5 years and above