- Development of growth/sales strategies and plans.
- Managing and maintenance of relationships with existing clients.
- Increasing client base/Develop quotes and proposals for the company’s existing and new clients.
- In-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition.
- Supports the BDM and other Operation managers of other Business Units in the delivery of client needs as required and provides feedback and corrective actions to the BDM.
- Generate sales presentations.
- Support closing of contracts at prices that meet the strategic growth and profitability levels set.
- Contribute to quarterly rolling forecast.
- Understands the market and competitive landscape and ensures this is captured in the business systems.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 3 – 5 years as a Sales Consultant/Specialist/Representative or similar role
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a relevant area of Sales and Marketing
- BSc. in Business, Marketing or related field
- Additional certification in professional training is a plus
- Experience in developing leads and researching potential clients
- Familiarity with relevant software, including Microsoft Office and Salesforce
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
- Customer service-oriented attitude
- Strong negotiation and selling skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Competencies to be kept:
Excellent communication skills, including the ability to make presentations
Interpersonal skills and the comfort of meeting with new people on a daily basis
Willingness to adapt and implement new marketing strategies and sales methods
Quick thinking to provide creative solutions that address customers’ needs and concerns
Drives results by striving to achieve challenging goals, demonstrating resilience and perseverance in the face of adversity
Demonstrates flexibility in thought and approach, managing multiple competing demands within the wider strategic context