We need a Car Sales Specialist to maintain and grow a customer database to identify potential customers, close sales, follow up with existing customers, and ensure overall customer satisfaction
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Answer questions about new cars, used cars, vehicle performance, and application processes, and consult the sales manager as needed.
- Employ strong communication and interpersonal skills to build rapport when assisting potential customers with their vehicle selections.
- Maintain an up-to-date customer database to drive current and future automotive sales.
- Know the product offerings and make appropriate recommendations where necessary.
- Present used and new cars through test drives, demonstrations, and dealership walk-throughs.
- Leverage negotiation skills without compromising customer satisfaction to carry out the sales process following dealership standards and policies.
- Using various tools and computer programs to support the sales process.
- Close sales.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Must have a minimum of 1-year experience in a related field.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- The ability to be competitive while maintaining the client's best interests.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer service and negotiation skills.
- A passion for sales and customer satisfaction.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.