The position of sales Executive consists of executing the actual distribution or movement of a product or service to the customer, sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.it also consists of analyzing sales statistics gathered by the incumbent to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitor the preferences of customers.
We are looking to hire a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities. The responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals, and maintaining customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will be expected to meet and surpass business expectations and also contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
• Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
• Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
• Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products and services;
• Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, the product uses, and credit terms;
• Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
• Arrange and direct delivery and installation of products and equipment;
• Consult with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support;
• Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates;
• Recommend products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
• Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales;
• Maintain customer records, using automated systems;
• Prepare sales contracts for orders obtained, and submit orders for processing;
• Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
• Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
• Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
• Collaborate with team members to exchange information such as selling strategies and marketing information;
• Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders;
• Provide customers with product samples and catalogs;
• Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
• Minimum of Four (4) years working experience
• Ability to persuade others to change their minds and behavior and being aware of others’ reactions and understand why they react as they do;
• Ability to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Hands-on experience with CRM software is an added advantage
• Experience in the sale of FMCG will also be an added advantage
• Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
• Fast learner and passion for sales
• Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
• Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
• Excellent communication skills
• Comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our company’s services and products through email and phone.
• BSc or BA degree in any relevant field