Makerspace Ltd is building the biggest community of MAKERS with STEAM as the pedagogic method for learning, guiding student’s inquiry, dialogue, critical thinking and creativity.
- Find and cultivate new sales leads and form new relationships with potential clients and customers
- Maintain existing accounts and act as a professional contact to satisfy client needs and resolve complaints
- Schedule sales presentations to demonstrate the value of products and approach
- Keep track of results, submit regular reports to management and maintain historical data
The skill required are:
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target is driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback"