- Generate leads and build relationships.
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly, and annual sales goals through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics.
- Attend weekly sales team meetings and provide information to management about sales figures, goals and obstacles.
- Supply management with reports on client's needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends and continuously improve through feedback.
- Negotiate all contracts with prospective clients.
- Understand and promote company's goals and objectives.
- Visit potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Prepare and submit reports based on margin sales target.
- Answer client questions about products, prices and availability.
- Schedule meeting appropriately to optimize movement and the set targets
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or any related field.
- At least 1-year experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication and Negotiation skills.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.