- Close sales by overcoming objections, negotiating price, completing sales or purchase contracts, explaining, and offering warranties, services, and financing, collects payment, delivers automobile.
- Conduct marketing research and advise on possible opportunities, identify new markets and business opportunities, achieve set quarterly targets in Nigerian Market.
- Provide weekly sales report to support General Manager Commercial’s decision making, develop and execute marketing plans.
- Liaise with suppliers and trade partners, manage distribution chain, and advise in possible opportunities.
- Develop promotional programs and grow customer base, follow up and close sales of identified opportunities, review sales statistics and plan more effectively to improve fleet sales for passenger vehicles.
- Prepare winning proposals, presentations and implement the sales strategies and plans.
- Provide professional and excellent customer service with existing and new customers.
- Provide customers with quotations, negotiate the terms of purchase and close sales following achievement of sales target.
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends, also work closely with other members of the sales team.
- B.Sc./Masters’ degree in Business Administration or any related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a related field
- Strong business sense and expertise in the Automobile industry
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization