- Identify, qualify, acquire and grow seller commitment to the Selling on Zubayaa Marketplace program via Vendor relationship schemes
- Implement and track metrics for recording the success and quality of the sellers in your territory. Use these metrics to guide your work and uncover hidden areas of opportunity.
- Develop a clear understanding of Selling on Zubayaa Marketplace along with the features and functionalities.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the e-commerce industry and competitive environment including knowledge of competitive product offerings
- Engage with merchants to understand their needs and gauge fit with the Zubayaa Marketplace Services product set.
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around the Selling of Zubayaa Marketplace product.
- Manage numerous opportunities concurrently and strategically.
- Analyze customer data and make recommendations in order to maximize the potential of the assigned territory. Execute successfully on the plan recommended
- Prepare and deliver business reviews regarding progress and state of health for the respective territory.
- Manage complex contract negotiations and serve as a liaison to the legal team.
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets and operational metrics.