- Carry out research on business opportunities and analyze sales options.
- To generate market information on current trends, competitors and products and analyze same for sales report.
- Create and maintain business relationships with existing and prospective clients by negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Set up meetings with prospective clients to understand the type of furniture they want and or make personalized suggestions
- Prepare and make required presentations on products and services
- Negotiate offers, payment plans and delivery timelines to win customer’s business
- Collaborate with team members (Business Development, Production, Distribution and Delivery) to achieve required results.
- Generate and analyze feedback from customers to enhance and improve on customers’ experience and satisfaction.
Required Competencies, Knowledge and Skills
- Experience in and passion about Sales
- Excellent analytical, organizing and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate independent work initiatives, sound judgement, diplomacy etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Presentation and reporting skills.
- Excellent computer skills with a full word, excel and CRM software.
- Ability to negotiate with an understanding of marketing skills, particularly in the Furniture industry
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented individual with the desire to deliver results
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment.
Education and Experience
- 5 years experience in Marketing and Sales.
- Experience in Furniture Sales required
- Qualifications in Business, Marketing, Sales etc.