1. To maintain a friendly and courteous demeanor at all times.
2. Study competition to find new ways to increase and retain customers.
3. Set sales targets and work diligently to meet them.
4. Assists patients and customers with choice of frames: choose eyewear to best fit their budgetary requirements.
5. Resolve customer complaints, diffuse unsatisfied patients, and provide solution to remedy situation.
6. Troubleshoot and identify problems related to prescription.
7. Perform administrative duties such as tracking inventory and sales, submitting patient insurance information, and performing simple bookkeeping.
8. Recommend specific lenses, lens coatings, and frames to suit client needs.
9. Sell goods such as contact lenses, spectacles, sunglasses, and other goods related to eyes in general.
1. Must be fresh graduate with HND/BSC.
2. Must be proficient in English (oral and written).
3. Candidate must have completed NYSC.
4. Must have excellent knowledge of the use of Microsoft Office Packages (Excel and Word).
5. Excellent phone etiquette and ability to multi-task.
6. Calm and efficient in all situations.
7. Welcoming, friendly and helpful.
8. Ability to work with little or no supervision.
9. Must be intelligent, smart, creative, good communicator and administratively efficient.
10. Ability to pay attention to details.
11. Must have a Minimum of 2nd Class Lower or Lower Credit.
12. Knowledge of Eye Clinic, Frames, Lenses and its facilities.
13. Must be between ages 20-30 years
14. A Bi-lingual skill is an advantage.
A female Candidate is preferred and MUST reside in Lekki, Lagos State