- Meet assigned monthly, quarterly and annual sales target.
- Manage existing clients and maintain business relationship Identify new market/business opportunities and submit proposal/quotes to prospective clients.
- Follow up and update clients on the progress of all ongoing jobs with the company.
- Follow up on the collection of any outstanding from individual and corporate clients and report any challenges.
- Maintaining updated database of customers /clients and sales records Coordinate communication of all customer-related issues to Line Manager to ensure seamless flow of information
- Create and generate reports and develop a presentation to be used in sales meetings.
- Respond to queries and request from clients via email and telephone.
- Assist in managing all existing clients through regular communication with key contacts and help answer all queries via email and telephones.
- Conduct follow-up activities to achieve and exceed customer satisfaction Identify key market segment and develop marketing plans and produce services tailored to customer needs.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Develop technical and commercial knowledge of all our product offerings and services.
- Identify immediate and long-term needs of clients for the company’s products and services on such projects.
- Liaise between the company and key agencies in the industry Prospect for and acquire new and financially viable high-volume customers
- Gather new intelligence for the preparation of reports and presentations
- Effectively manage each client account to ensure sales targets are fully achieved
● Minimum of HND/B Sc. in relevant field Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar capacity and in the Shipping or Maritime industry.
● Skilled with the use of professional communications etiquette.
● Excellent interpersonal & organizational skills.
● Target-driven and with a high drive to meet sales target.
● Creative and well-organized, with good prioritizing skill.