Our team is looking for a vibrant, outgoing, and hardworking Sales Associate to join our team of real estate industry experts. The job holder will be tasked with growing our customer base by generating leads and educating clients on market conditions. You will also be in charge of creating a list of real estate properties.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Develop and implement sales strategies in achieving real estate sales targets.
- Manage and motivate the sales team.
- Show properties to potential buyers and renters.
- Review contracts to ensure that terms are met.
- Deliver customer services to property buyers and sellers.
- Assist tenants and lessees in preparing tenancy, lease, and other documents.
- Conduct research on competitor performance.
- Conduct market research appropriate to customer needs and requirements.
- Integrate best practices in delivering customer needs in the real estate business.
- Ensure compliance with all real estate laws, regulations, and controls.
- Promote properties with ads, listings, and open houses.
- Achieve demanding sales targets.
- Minimum academic qualification of an HND/B.Sc./BA
- Valid driver’s license
- Conversant with social media tools
- Excellent and effective communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The candidate must be passionate about sales
- Must a great team player
- Possess excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite, web analytics and Google AdWords
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
Important: Candidates resident on the Island or close to the island are preferred.