- Maintain and build relationships with the key accounts of ATS.
- Provide regular interface with customers to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Seek out and communicate meaningful insights from key accounts and the market.
- Work closely with the various departments in the Marketing industry nationwide to ensure the accurate execution of sales orders and account activity.
- Develop and execute an advertising, sales, and marketing plan for key accounts that meets or exceed sales and margin targets.
- Provide direction to the marketing department on key marketing opportunities with the key accounts to support the sales effort.
- Provide regular sales reports to the Business Development Executive and Senior Sales Manager that accurately capture all sales activity.
- Grow existing product offerings with key accounts while introducing new product opportunities.
- Accurately manage expenses in accordance with budgetary requirements.
- He stays up-to-date with industry best practices and standards through attending events and seminars, trade fairs attending individual and group training programs, and reading industry publications and newsletters.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Studies and/ or Marketing qualification.
- At least 3-5 years experience working/worked in a Logistics environment.
- Implemented a marketing Strategy.
- Co-ordination and creation of Marketing collateral
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Written articles, adverts or newsletters, etc.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to build relationships quickly
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload
- Work to tight deadlines
- Articulate and confident
- Highly organized
- Excellent communicator
- Good interpersonal skills and friendly
- Commitment to high-quality service delivery
- A flexible “can-do” approach
- Enthusiastic and flexible
- Reliable and Willing
- Competency in MS Office, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. • Accuracy and attention to detail
- Interpersonal Skills
- People Management Skills.
LOCATION: Lagos, Nigeria