To achieve annual budgeted sales, contribution and financial targets from the sale of Lubricants brands marketed by international lubricants brand.
- Achieve set sales levels of Lubricants marketed by the brand through regular/planned visits to customers and prospects.
- Call on existing and prospective customers to determine their needs and attempt to satisfy these needs through the profitable sale of branded lubricants.
- Ensure customers are satisfied with product performance and service.
- Maintain professional relationships
Recommend selling prices:
- Make business proposal offers against received inquiries by offering appropriate branded lubricant products and prices.
- Obtain information from customers on required product/package, estimated consumption, delivery point, competitors’ prices
Prepare project survey on proposed investments:
- Meet customers and discuss their requirements; inspect sites, determine required loan equipment, obtain from the supplier the costs involved, calculate payout period/rate of return to justify the investment and submit a recommendation to Lubricants Manager Retail - Nigeria.
- Check that the loaned equipment is being kept in good serviceable condition
- Recommend customer credit limits for approval by EL Credit Review hierarchy.
Collect monthly outstanding from customers:
- Ensure that sales are in line with approved credit terms.
- Receive and verifies invoices and ensures timely delivery to customers.
- Collect payment, verify amount received against actual outstanding and pass payments to Procurement Analyst.
- Ensure that payments are within approved credit terms.
Prepare sales call reports on customer visits:
- Update Customer Visit database every day.
- Maintain up to date customer files within central office filling system.
- In addition to the foregoing, the job holder may be required to perform other tasks from time to time.