· Development of growth/sales strategies and plans.
· Managing and maintenance of relationships with existing clients.
· Increasing client base/Develop quotes and proposals for the company’s existing and new clients.
· In-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition.
· Supports the BDM and other Operation managers of other Business Units in the delivery of client needs as required and provides feedback and corrective actions to the BDM.
· Generate sales presentations.
· Support closing of contracts at prices that meet the strategic growth and profitability levels set.
· Contribute to quarterly rolling forecast.
· Understands the market and competitive landscape and ensures this is captured in the business systems.
Qualifications & Experience:
· 3 – 5 years as a Sales Consultant/Specialist/Representative or similar role
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a relevant area of Sales and Marketing
· BSc. in Business, Marketing or related field
· Additional certification in professional training is a plus
· Experience in developing leads and researching potential clients
· Familiarity with relevant software, including Microsoft Office and Salesforce
· Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
· Customer service-oriented attitude
· Strong negotiation and selling skills
· Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Competencies to be kept
· Excellent communication skills, including the ability to make presentations
· Interpersonal skills and the comfort of meeting with new people on a daily basis
· Willingness to adapt and implement new marketing strategies and sales methods
· Quick thinking to provide creative solutions that addresses customers’ needs and concerns
· Drives results by striving to achieve challenging goals, demonstrating resilience and perseverance in the face of adversity
· Demonstrates flexibility in thought and approach, managing multiple competing demands within the wider strategic context