Responsibilities include (but is not limited to):
Analysis and Research
- Research business opportunities and viable income streams.
- Develop sales opportunities by identifying potential accounts.
- Follow-through on leads with ‘calls to action’, dates, complete profile information, sources, etc.
- Scope the market in terms of size, dynamics, key industry players, competitors, potential revenue, and various options available to enter new markets.
- Maintain and expand the client/prospect database.
- Deliver high-impact sales presentations and other sales actions.
- Have deep knowledge of business products and value propositions.
- Ensure that sales activity is accurately maintained on the prospecting database.
- Market business concepts to prospects/clients using wide-ranging marketing tools.
- Identify appropriate prospects – High Net worth Individuals (HNIs) – that meet the organization’s target profile.
- Conduct Business Development activities in and outside the office in the form of networking opportunities, meetings, etc.
Marketing and Communications
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and value proposition.
- Prepare proposals for clients to promote the company’s services and close sales leads.
- Analyze and disseminate materials on clients, prospects, products, and services using internal and external resources.
- Review and continually improve marketing materials, including capabilities statements, pitch templates, website content and press releases, etc.
Sales and Business Development
- Achieve the annual sales target.
- Identify, pursue, and win targeted client accounts.
- Ensure successful sales operations by targeting new business opportunities.
- Provide regular and reliable reports on sales activities for use in strategic management decisions.
- Interface with other Associates/Managers and share information regarding sales and market initiatives in pursuit of business opportunities (new and expanded).
- Review strategic plans on an ongoing basis with the Business Leader.
- Use market and sales data to prepare and develop the company’s sales plan.
- Gather intelligence for use in developing a business development strategy that aligns with the overall Company strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; a foreign Masters’ degree is preferred.
- Industry-relevant professional certification(s)
- Business Acumen.
- Intellectual curiosity.
- Marketing and Sales.
- High professional demeanour.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional relationship-building skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- High energy, self-motivation, drive to accomplish goals.
- Strong team player typified by a keen “respect for the individual”.
- Manual dexterity is required to use desktop computers and peripherals.
- Serial networking skills with the ability to develop relationships with HNIs.
Knowledge and Experience
- Proven track record of sales performance; delivering six-digit numbers.
- 3-5 years’ management consulting/professional services industry experience.
- Organizationally astute; able to facilitate dialogue across a wide range of functions
Salary expectation: N200- N350/Monthly