- Developing long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery;
- Providing pre-sales & after-sales technical assistance, product education to clients on microbiological/analytical/quality control/environmental monitoring products and equipment.
- Generating Sales Inquiries and responding to Request For Quotes and inquiries from Clients.
- Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects;
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events;
- Starting up, maintaining, calibrating, testing, and troubleshooting a wide variety of laboratory Instruments, Quality Control Instruments, industrial instruments.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, Principals, and relevant authorities.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
- Promoting the Company’s product portfolio and lines of representation amongst current and prospective clients by Emails, Cold Calls, and Scheduled Visits.
- Preparing action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Identifying sales prospects and following up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Preparing presentations, proposals, quotes, Purchase Orders, Invoices, and sales contracts.
- Following up on submitted quotations, specification queries, submitted invoices.
- Developing and maintaining sales and marketing materials.
- Providing content management for the company's websites and e-commerce sites;
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- Preparing a variety of status reports, including activity, closing, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Assisting with all aspects of administrative management, directory maintenance, logistics, equipment inventory and storage
- Performing multifaceted general office support.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND with Science Background (Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry/Physics/Biochemistry/Microbiology)
- 2 - 5 years previous/relevant /proven sales experience.
- Good communication and relations skills.
- Brilliant negotiation skills.
- This job role is open to preferably female candidate
Skills & Experience:
- Able to quickly assimilate new technical knowledge and interested in building a career with a growth-oriented company.
- Solid organizational and planning skills.
- Good command of English.
- Commercial acumen and the ability to promote a technical solution as a value for money exercise
- Computer literacy, especially with regard to modern scientific user interfaces, document and presentation preparation and report writing
- An understanding of business management systems, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and knowledge of a CRM tool is an asset
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and spoken.
- Extensive travel within and outside Lagos is an essential part of the job.