We are looking for a results-driven sales associate to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Meet Specific targets for bringing new clients monthly
- Arrange for meetings and presentations with Prospects
- Achieve allocated sales revenue targets monthly
- Contribute to the development of the company's marketing and sales plan
- Analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Actively participate in promotional activities or trade shows, working with the team to market plans or services.
- Negotiate contracts with potential clients to get their business.
- Ensure all weekly reports, daily call memos, weekly call plans, monthly reports, quarterly reports, etc. are prepared accurately and submitted as at when due.
- Minimum academic qualification of either an HND/B.Sc in Marketing, Business Admin, or related discipline
- Minimum work experience of 1 - 3 years in the marketing and sales function.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to analyze and understand marketing data and develop strategies from the insights
- Ability to be flexible and to prioritize in complex situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong persuasive, critical thinking, sound logic, and decision-making skills
NB;- A candidate without previous sales experience may be considered but the candidate MUST be willing to grow a career in the Health Insurance Industry.