We are a fast-rising luxury real estate development company with a Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria, currently recruiting an intelligent and goal-driven candidate to fill the position of sales associate.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Prepare and manage the marketing plan budget and establish goals and objectives for all sales and marketing activity, track results, and report on completion with management.
- Generates and develops ideas for effective brand placement and enhancement of brand value and awareness.
- Schedule and conduct site visits and follows up effectively with the client till closure.
- Prepare documents such as sales offers, proposals, representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases.
- Manage the company’s online presence, including Website, Blog, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other Marketing initiatives.
- Prospecting new markets and increasing clientele database.
- Write, edit, and coordinate distribution of content, including publications, press releases, website content, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates the organization's activities, products, and/or services.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Meet up with monthly sales targets.
- Support the team with other responsibilities as required.
- 1 - 3 years of previous Marketing or Sales experience.
- Minimum academic qualification of a B.Sc degree in Marketing, Social Sciences, or any other discipline with relevant experience showing achievements in similar roles.
- Previous sales experience in Real Estate is an added advantage
- Relevant professional certification is an added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to prepare reports, and proposals.
- Good time management and organizational skills. And attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), content management systems, and social media platforms.
- The ability to implore the use of digital marketing platforms with knowledge of web analytics and Google Ads will be an advantage
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns through a proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Ability to work independently as well as work as part of a team.
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 - 200,000 including Sales Commission of 2-2.5%
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.