The Sales Assistant would be responsible for driving sales and services across all products and services to customers, finding out what property type customers want, advise customers on what property type best suits them depending on their family size, lifestyle, or business needs, finding new leads via business directories, referrals, and media channels and ensure a smooth sales process and after-sales relationship. Redbrick Homes International Ltd, developers of Amen Estate Phase 1, 2, and 3 is a leading real estate development company in Nigeria. Located is Ibeju- Lekki Lagos. For Over 15 years, Redbrick Homes intl. has set a high standard in the real estate development market, offering luxurious homes in a well-structured gated community with world-class infrastructure. Our core values are Excellence, integrity, and loyalty within our team of experts across all departments and our clients. (Existing and potential)
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Work with the Sales team to drive sales, perform daily tasks and exceed sales target
- Attend to walk-in clients using excellent customer service
- Attend to online enquiries across all social media channels made available.
- Be friendly and welcoming to all walk-in clients and potential clients including team members
- Listen more to customers and tailor your replies and solution to meet their specific needs.
- Upsell and cross-sell products to new and existing clients using good persuasion skills
- Be available for site inspection and tours
- Be able to prepare and issue receipts, invoices, and other relevant documentation within the shortest possible time.
- Ability to entice and engage customers until a deal is closed
- Be able to schedule and hold online group meetings, calls with clients in a different time zone who are unable to visit the site or office physically due to distance.
- Be able to convince citizens in the diaspora to subscribe to any product even without visiting the site.
- Be able to actively follow up leads in a systemic manner until the deal is closed
- Meet up Quarterly sales target
- Use promotional events to maximize sales.
- Other duties as the need arises
- The candidate must be living within Ibeju-Lekki Axis
- A minimum academic qualification of either an HND or BSc
- Minimum of 1-year work experience in Sales
- The candidate must be between 27 to 30 years of age.
- Excellent communication skills/ Reporting skills
- Good documentation Skills
- Analytical and organized
- Excellent presentation skills
- Persuasion skills
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to think outside the box and work under pressure
- Good IT skills (MS office suite and other marketing software usage is an added advantage)
- Good customer service skills
- Time management skills